Table of Contents:
Rules On How To SPOT IT!
- The Tower
- Hot Potato
- The Well
- The Poisoned Gift
Spot It Card Game Versions
If you’re looking for a fun and interactive card game that will keep you entertained for hours on end or keep your family on their toes, look no further than Spot It. The fast-paced card game that’s fun for all ages and family friendly!
In its distinctive colorful round tin, Spot It a.k.a Dobble is the perfect card game for people of all ages. It is believed to have originated in France, and the first known reference to the game was in a French children’s book from 1845. This game has 55 cards with 8 symbols on each card. Players can pick one of five mini games and play by matching symbols on cards. The game is fast-paced and relatively easy to learn, so it’s perfect for people who want to have a good time without having to put in too much effort. The objective of the game is to find the one matching symbol between two cards. The first player to find the match wins the round. The Spot It Card Game is a great way to entertain guests or family members, and it’s a perfect travel game because it’s small, easy to pack and you can play anytime,anywhere. It is a great gift for anyone who loves games.
Spot It is more than just a fun game–it’s also a great way to improve your child’s observation skills and memory. The game is beneficial for younger kids because it helps them improve their visual perception and memorization skills. In the game, players have to find matching shapes and colors between two cards. This helps kids learn to differentiate and recall between similar objects, which is an important skill for early childhood development. Additionally, the game is also a great way for kids to practice their fine motor skills. By picking up and placing the cards, they can improve their hand-eye coordination and dexterity. As you play, you’ll get better and better at quickly spotting the differences and finding the match. The game is quick and easy to learn, making it ideal for younger kids who have shorter attention spans. With its easy rules and engaging gameplay, the Spot It Card Game is sure to provide hours of fun for kids of all ages.
Moreover, there’s also no denying that we live in a digital world. Gadgets are everywhere you look, and it’s easy to get lost in the constant stream of information. But sometimes it’s great to take a break from all the screens and tech, and just enjoy some good old-fashioned fun. That’s where Spot It comes in. This simple card game can be enjoyed by everyone, and it’s a great way to unplug and unwind. It is portable and can be played almost anywhere, making it the perfect way to unplug from your electronic devices and relax. So next time you’re feeling overwhelmed by gadgets, grab a Spot It deck and take a break from the digital noise.
The best part of the Spot it card game is that it’s always different, including versions for kids, adults, and even pets. No two games are ever the same, so you never know what’s going to happen next. With so many ways to play, you could spend hours upon hours trying to beat your high score. And trust us – you will want to beat your high score. It’s a kind of game that makes you feel like you’re doing something good for your brain when you play it. Plus, it’s always fun to see who can spot the match first!
Spot It Symbols
Rules On How To SPOT IT! https://amzn.to/3xP8iAM
All of the cards have a series of pictures on it. A lot of them are easy to recognize but every two cards will always have a pair. Familiarize yourselves with the symbols on the cards. Draw 2 cards at random and place them face up so that all players can see. Find the matching symbols between two cards. Each player draws one card and flips it face up at the same time. There is only one matching symbol between any two cards. The first player to spot the match between cards and call it out wins the duel. Now you’re ready to Spot It!
- The Tower How to play Spot it – Minigame 1
- The objective of the game is to collect the most cards
- Shuffle the cards and deal one card face down to each player
- Place the remaining cards face up in the middle of the table to form the draw pile
- Players flip over their cards at the same time.
- Spot the one symbol that appears both on the center card and on your own card.
- If you are the first player to do so, call it out.
- Then take the canter card and place it face up on top of the flipped card, building a personal pile.
- Use the new top card on your own pile to find a match with the center card.
- Repeat this process each time a new center card is revealed.
- Continue playing until no cards remain in the draw pile.
The player with the most cards wins the game!
- Hot Potato How to Play Spot it – Minigame 3
- The objective of the game is to have the least amount of cards after all the rounds have been played.
- Shuffle the cards and deal one face down to each player.
- Set aside the remaining cards to use later.
- Decide how many rounds you wish to play (5 rounds minimum game)
- The players turn over the card in their hands at the same time.
- The card must be held flat in the palm of your hand.
- If you spot a matching symbol between your card and another player, call it out.
- Place your card face up on top of the player’s card.
- If you have two or more cards in your hand, look only at your top card for a match.
- When you spot it, give all your cards to the player who matches.
- Repeat the process until one player has all the cards.
- The player loses the round and creates own discard pile with those cards.
- The player with the least amount of cards wins the game!
2. The Well – How to play Spot it – Minigame 2
- The objective of the game is to be the first player to get rid of all your cards.
- Place one card face up in the middle of the players.
- Players flip their entire draw piles over so they are face up all at the same time.
- If you are the first player to spot the same symbol on both your top card and the center card, call it out and place your card on top of the center card.
- Use the new card shown on your own pile to find a match with the center card.
- Play continues until one player runs out of cards.
- The first player to run out of cards wins the game!
4. The Poisoned Gift How to play Spot it – Minigame 4
- The objective of the game is to have the least amount of cards.
- Shuffle the cards and deal one card face down to each player.
- Place the remaining cards face up in the middle to form the draw pile.
- Players flip over their cards at the same time.
- Players look for a match between the center card and any of the other player’s cards.
- If you spot a match, call it out.
- Take the center card and place it on top of the other’s player card on which you found a match.
- This is the “Poisoned Gift” because you give an unwanted card to the opponent.
- The revealed card on the center stack becomes the new card that players use to find a match.
- Continue playing until the draw pile is gone.
- The player with the least number of cards wins the game!
5. Triplet – How to play Spot it – Minigame 5
- The objective of the game is to collect the most number of cards.
- Place all the cards face down in a pile.
- One player takes the first 9 cards and places them face up on the table.
- All the players try to find a matching symbol on any 3 cards all at the same time.
- The same symbol must be present on all 3 cards to make a matching set.
- As soon as you find a matching symbol, call it out.
- Take the 3 cards you’ve won and reload with 3 new cards.
- When there are fewer than 9 cards left in the game and no more matching set of cards, the game ends and the player with the most cards wins!
Spot It Card Game Versions
- Spot It! Waterproof https://amzn.to/3OGZ40f
- Spot It! Camping https://amzn.to/3bvkKxU
- Spot It! Classic https://amzn.to/3QQeH7C
- Spot It! Fishing https://amzn.to/39SLEzo
- Spot It! Animals Jr. https://amzn.to/3OosQHf
- Spot It! 1,1,3 https://amzn.to/3u6b8Aa
I have fond memories of playing Spot It with my cousins when I was younger. We would often play for hours on end, trying to outdo each other. Spot It was a great way to pass the time and bond with my cousins. In fact, the game was such a hit that we often had to buy new decks because we wore them out so quickly. It remains one of my favorite games to this day, and I always enjoy playing it with others. I’m grateful that we had such a fun activity to enjoy together. So next time you’re looking for a fun game to play with family and friends, remember Spot It – the ultimate party game!
Images CTTO: https://www.ultraboardgames.com/spot-it/mini-games.php